About Just Wills
Just Wills is the first independent will writing company to offer Professional Will Writing services for expats residing in the UAE. We help expats in planning ahead for the disposal of their assets held in the Emirates and in their home country.
Drafting a Will whilst alive is the most essential part of being responsible towards your family. Just Wills strongly supports succession planning in Dubai UAE. Our on-board Succession planners, legal consultants and probate solicitors are always ready to guide you & consult you about how to keep your moveable or immovable assets secure. Start your succession planning in Dubai with Just Wills today.
If you are an expat residing in UAE with real estate investments then, it becomes absolutely necessary for you to have an expat Will in UAE. Eliminate those dreadful consequences that will/may arise for your family to face when you are gone, without a Will. As Wills specialists in UAE, we provide professional Will writing services in Dubai for expatriates residing in Dubai, UAE.
While writing Wills for expats in UAE we always say to our clients that, a Will does not only covers the aspects of succession planning and safeguarding your assets but also protects your loved ones.
As an Expat Resident, Why it is mandatory for me to have Wills in UAE/GCC ?
As per the Inheritance Laws in Dubai/UAE/Abu Dhabi, either you are an expat or investor in Dubai, you do possess the right to have the last Will and testament prepared as per your desires by registered Wills Draftsman or any Wills specialists in Dubai.
If an expat dies without a will in Dubai, the UAE courts will make the distribution of your estate as per the Sharia Law. The wills for expats in UAE is the document that assures favorable distribution of your estate.
What actually happens if you pass away without Wills in UAE/GCC ?
- All the bank accounts are frozen immediately (Single/Joint).
- All dependent visas are cancelled including children.
- Local Law will/may apply to the distribution of the estate, which may be unfavorable as per your point of view.
- Children may end up receive nothing.
- Life Policies & EOS benefits can be passed onto your estate instead to your family.
- Any other Investments can be frozen/delayed
- Family arguments within the Estate.
- Ex Partners (husband/wife) can stake a claim in your estate.
- Tax Man can have up to 40%+ of your money (Applies to countries where IHT is applicable).
Just Wills ?
As per the latest GCC statistics, 2 out of 3 people do not have a Will in UAE, that is the reason why every year, millions of dollars stays unclaimed in the banks since the owner is dead and there is no will.
Our work speaks for us, we are the first Will drafting company in the GCC
- Just Wills was the first Will drafting Company in the GCC
- We possess a full Will Drafting Licence (first one ever of its kind)
- Just Wills offers complete end to end service including execution Service
- Awqaaf appreciation (Islamic Affairs Department)
- We understand the Islamic Law of Inheritance
- Drafting of worldwide Wills (Subject to your personal status)
- Registered with the Institute of Professional Will Writers
- It’s been 20 years since we have been offering Will writing services in UAE
We offer professional Will writing services in Dubai UAE at competitive prices
- Wills (Single and Mirror)
- Will And Estate Planning
- Power of Attorney
- Advance Directives/Living Wills
- Hiba (Lifetime Gift)
- PRO Services