Make sure that your financial assets are protected by drawing out a tailor-made Will, created according to your specifications. At Just Wills, we will help you understand the jargon and make the Will writing process easy and simple.
As an expat living in the UAE, with investments and assets in the Emirates, it is best to have a professionally created Will in place. This will ensure that the disposition of your assets goes on without a hitch and according to your wish.
Article 17(5) of the UAE Civil Code states that the Law of the United Arab Emirates shall apply to Wills made by foreigners disposing real property in the state. Also upon the death of the owner, property may be distributed according to the UAE/Shariah Law.
Please do note, in the distribution of real estate investments, there is still ambiguity whether the UAE courts will recognize Wills executed by foreigners as effective. The Shariah Law may come into effect and this can be quite different from the laws followed by your home country.
How to make your Will Online?
Get your Will ready in just 3 easy steps.
Creating your Will online is easy, safe and convenient.
- Create an Account Online
Register with us and you can conveniently manage your wills online. You can easily access your wills at anytime and add or edit whenever necessary.
- Choose your Payment Option
Once you register, you have the option of paying through our Secure Payment Gateway or through Direct Payment. You can also simply fill in the Questionnaire and choose to pay at a later date.
- Complete the Questionnaire
After you choose your payment option, you will be directed to the Online Questionnaire. This is an easy-to-complete form with multiple choice answers. You will get instant responses throughout the process of completing the questionnaire and it just takes a few minutes to finish it.
Please Note: The Online Questionnaire is best completed after you meet a Just Wills expert and attend our in-depth presentation.
Is the process legal and recognized?
- Your Online Will is Legal. We have just automated the Will drafting procedure followed by Solicitors. This reduces the cost and time involved making it convenient for you.
- Your Will document will contain the same standard clauses and paragraphs used by Solicitors.
- To be doubly sure, every Will document purchased from our site is crosschecked by a Professionally-qualified Will writer - giving you complete peace of mind.
- We use a secure SSL-encrypted link for secure transfer of information.
- You can rest assured that your documents are 100% safe with us.
- Click Here to Register OR Login (add link) now to fill the Questionnaire if you have already registered with us.